WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet Senior Decision Makers From The Top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies In Europe
With Job Titles Including:
VPs, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Chiefs of ...
- Drug Discovery
- Research and Early Development
- Computational Biology
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery Informatics
- Research Informatics
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Systems Pharmacology
- Data Science
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Lead Identification and Validation
- Translational Medicine
Solution Providers At DIA2016 Are Selected Based On The Requirements Of Our Delegates, Specialising In The Following Areas:
- Data Analytics
- Bio/Chem Informatics
- Next Generation Sequencing Technology
- Pharmaceutical Intelligence
- Visual Computing
- Simulation Software
- Text Mining Platforms
- Image Analytics
- Life Sciences Consultancy
- Enterprise Technologies
Access to and use of this site (www.discovery-informatics.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Learn How To:
- Share insight on successful profiling techniques and how they can drive drug discovery
- Harness predictive analytics and machine learning to drive accuracy into Target Identification and Validation
- Consider the impact of predictive modeling and improved informatics on drug repurposing and combinations
- Learn how to overcome data standardisation challenges to advance insight capability
- Access real use case studies to understand how to apply predictive modelling effectively
- Address critical data sharing issues as the industry adopts pre-competitive collaboration
What The Market Is Telling Us:
"I'm very happy this is for pre-clinical data because most of the time it's about precision medicine." (Merck)
"This is seen as being an important new area we should invest in" (Eli Lilly)
"If you really want to discover something new, this more data-driven approach is valuable." (Eli Lilly)
"We are investing quite heavily in clinical datasets and trying to develop standards for easier interpretation." (Janssen)
"People are convinced there is technology out there. They just want to really know more about how it's being applied and in what way." (Sanofi)